haha. I shall start with the weiqi competition on sat and sun. It was rather fun... shall make it rather simple since i don't have much time to blog. May elaborate next time. But I won 4 games out of 7. Not a bad result considering i joined the U-18 cat instead of the U-15 one in which I think I would have owned. Lol. haha. Anyway, I think i got much experience from the competition. The RIweiqi people also bonded. haha. Got to know a new friend too! haha. Anyway, we got a 4th for team prize. ahaha. not very good la. but still ok... RJweiqi got nothing and so did dunman. haha. I won 3 dunman people. heehee... Anyway, I think I shall not elaborate much lah...
Then, Penang trip rocked man. haha. RixinCO is really pro. Really da kai yan jie. haha. I think they can own SCO if they were full time. haha. But anyway, they are very nice people. Not the kind who are very egoistic. haha. Very cool people too! Anyway, here are some photos I took... Shall get some from Bi Ran and others and post it next time. But for now, here are a few...
A group photo with Rixin CO. haha. Hm I'm front row 3rd person from left. haha. was i stoning? Anyway, I'm in front not cuz I'm short but because I'm group leader! haha. Grp C rocks!haha. so that's it la i guess. Got to know a lot more friends in this trip. Like I never knew Chang Cheng or Joewie till now. Nor did I much interact with Ji An except for poking each other... lol. Yiheng is also very fun to play with. especially when he lost to me in hearts. HAHA. lol. Then there was Kwang Yi and Gilbert who are also very good friends. I also got to now a few more people like Kailun, Cheng Hang, Yong Kiam, Yong Sheng, Yi Zuo, Chek Hoe, Sng Zheng, Samuel, Eugene..... People whom I would usually just say hello to during CO practices... haha. Really fun people. Also learnt some games like mafia etc...
Also, percussion bonded during the performance as we faced many difficulties together. At a time when we were about to break, we held together and although we didn't do as well as we would have liked to, it is a lesson learnt. Sensitivity towards other's feelings, to train harder, to be less egoistic... There are lots of problems that needs to be solved. The future of RICO percussion does not look bright. But together, we shall stand, and face all our problems. As a team, we will strive to excel and do our best for RICO.
I also got a better understanding of the word "discipline". What really made a great orchestra. It was a great experience exchanging with rixinCO. Their discipline is really inspiring. I aspire to be like the chairman or rixinCO!!! haha. They are so pro!
Overall, this has been a great experience. I've learnt lots from rixin. I've bonded a lot with RICO. RICO percussion is starting to come together as a team. We shall strive for excellence!
Shall end off with 2 videos found on Michael's blog. very humourous.
A really funny ad on a beer called cheer. Apparently, this brand advocates people to celebrate for the smallest of reasons, and they exaggerate it to the extent that it becomes damn funny...
A very cute video of a baby. haha. Watch to the end!
Patrick
No comments:
Post a Comment