Hey. not much mood to blog today. So I'll just talk about CEC investiture...
CEC investiture was rather simple. Not as grand as prefect's investiture which required 3 practices, each lasting 5 hours... I didn't even know that there as CEC investiture until yesterday and only knew what I had to do 30 minutes before the investiture started... haha. But it was very simple la. So very easy. haha. Got to leave class early by 30 mins. Missed SS for 30 mins and got to the atrium. I wonder why we had to go early. We went there just to stone on our seats for 30 minutes... Sian... haha. At least we told some jokes and played some games.... haha. Huiyao's joke...
Q: How do you get out of the room with 1m thick metal walls with only an orange
A: You cut the orange into half. Two halves make one "hole". You get out through that hole.
LOL. damn funny. after that, I told it to benjamin and realised that he had an even funnier version...
Q: How do you get out of the room with a table and a mirror?
A: First you see into the mirror. Next, you see what you saw. Pick up that saw and saw the table into half. Two halves make one "hole". Get out through that hole....
LOL. even lamer... haha. k. that's all. CEC investiture was quite ok i guess. Just the pinning of badges and some speech by deputy headmaster.
k that's all for now. I've got a nice treasurer badge to stare at now... =) haha.
Patrick
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment