wow. One term is about to pass. I guess this term has been a wonderful term. Let us recap on what I have done this term...
Week1: Class interaction/activities. Got to know a few friends...
Week2: OBS. Yeah. tiring yet satisfying.
Week3: Start of real lessons. first taste of math RA.
Week4: Get owned in math RA.
Week5: Get owned in Bio.
Week6: Get owned in Chem.
Week7: Get owned in languages
Week8: Get owned in humanities
Week9: CCTs. Get owned again.
Week10: Slacking + giving out of hols homework.
Well, that's not a very good summary. I was rather slack when I wrote for week 3 to 10. Lol. well, basically, i'm rather satisfied with my performance in school this term. There were some "not-so-good" parts but I guess those were negligible.
Well, some key points in this term was the opportunity to practice my "leadership" skills at a higher level with a place in the CEC this year. I was really surprised that I got into the CEC. 3B is such a good class with so many great leaders. haha. I'm just honoured and really glad that my classmates give me this opportunity to lead the class to greater heights. Apart from that, Math RA has proved really challenging. All the math RA qns are really fun to do. haha. Although I aren't really good at them (not good at all actually), it's always a good thing to challenge yourself. Sitting beside Ivan seemed like a bad point but he isn't that bad. haha. Just can be a bit irritating at times, that's all... haha. He is always a good source of information for math questions and is quite a good friend too lah... haha. Just don't say anything bad about math and it's all right...
Phy and Chem have been all right. Light isn't really my forte i think... But I guess I'm still quite all right at it... Just a bit more practice and it'll be ok...
Bio has been rather tough, but I think I'm doing fine especially for the tests... So it's still rather good...
For the languages, I think for chinese, I'm doing relatively ok. I'm quite satisfied with the zuo wen I'm writing. The class test was ok la. I actually wanted a higher score but I guess 51 is all right... But english isn't the case... I really gotta buck up my english. I did quite badly for my english comprehension, scoring a mere 22/30... Ahh. I was one of the lowest excluding the china scholars. My anecdote though was quite ok, scoring a 24/30 with the average of the class ranging from around 22-23... Jie Liang got a 27 for his speech. haha. But whatever, I'm happy with a 24. 4.o!!!! haha. Other assignments in English include English blog which I guess I'll get a rather average result in. I need to do well for my ERP to get myself back on track if I want to get a 4.0 for the first time in my English.
But overall, i guess it's quite all right... my results for the things that mattered are quite all right. So far, physics quiz 9/10, chem differentiated assignment 15/18, bio assignment 21/25, chinese test 51/65, math TA 10.5/15 & 7/10, math test 15.5/30 w/0 moderation yet...
There are a lot of others, but these are the main ones. Quite all right.
Well, I need to start planning for my holidays and start term 2 on a right note...
Homework:
1. ERP assignment (IMP!) Read - fri. Do - nxt fri
2. BIO assignment (IMP!) Do - fri, sat, sun, mon
3. Chi book test (2nd IMP!) Read - every day at least 7 chapters
4. Philo Essay (3rd IMP!) Do - nxt fri
5. Chi du zhe review (4th IMP!) Do - nxt fri
Tests upcoming:
1. Physics CCT (T2W2) - After term starts (MUG!)
2. Physics Lab Test (T2W2) - After term starts (MUG!)
Other things needed to do on my own:
1. PRACTICE MATH - normal RP qns via math tb for all topics learnt - (1) Nxt Sun
2. Study math wkst (esp. proving parts and math RA parts) + RA lesson - (2) Nxt Sun
3. Do math competitions (AIME + SMO) - (3) Nxt Sun
4. Do physics exercise for light (In line with tests - MUG!)
5. Do physics exercise for units and measurements (In line with tests - MUG)
6. Study Bio TB orange part - With bio assignment + nxt sat + sun
7. Recap Chem stuff - Not so urgent, if got time nxt Sat/Sun
8. Organise SS notes - Not so urgent, if got time nxt Sat/Sun
k. that's all for now. Got to sleep. very sleepy. May read some bio tb b4 i sleep. haha. BYE!
Patrick
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment