haha. this is a post dedicated to my brilliant chem relieve teacher.
You've been the best chem teacher I've ever had till now! haha. althogh I haven't had lots of chem teachers or anything, but still, u're so pro! haha. at least i understand what you say in class! haha... yay yay...
I can vaguely remember the first day when you came in class. It was rather humourous. You went straight into the lesson without introducing your name.
You: good morning class
Class: good morning sir
You: ok. let's start. has Mrs. Kua gone thru bla bla bla....
and we were stunned. haha.
and it was not till 2 lessons later (if I'm not wrong. correct me if I am) that you gave your name.
haha. but that didn't really matter.
I really enjoyed your lessons. especially the chem lab lesson which I will never forget. haha. THAT LAME JOKE was too ___ to be true. Put in any adjective and it will probably fit. :)
haha. Your mindmaps were brilliant. haha. Till now, I still admire how you managed to link all 4 topics together. And you taught mole concept so brilliantly. haha. I'm starting to like chem because of you. (actually I liked it before too but well, I like it more now.) haha.
Your work rate has astounded me.
I never thought that relieve teachers could be that good.
well, i noe better now.
Patrick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment