yeah yeah.
Jinghui BIO ownage. n so is Vincent.
And so Jinghui continues his streak.
haha. n I continued mine. Though not as prominent as Jinhui's one, I consider it quite good liao la.
Bio - 34/40
So it's all 3 sciences ending the sem with 4.0. I'm happy.
I guess I could have done better if I had mugged the correct stuff. I think I concentrated on the wrong stuff.
but nvm. it is still higher than 32 (4.0). haha. for now, i shall compare bio with huiyao who scored same marks for me in both ccts (the other one 41/45) and the assignment (25/30) but he beat me in sickle cell (he got 22, i got 21/25). haha. shall aim to beat him. high aim. but i believe it's possible! =D
n jun sheng. don't feel so sad k? haha. KC too. I'm sry if hurt ur feelings. Dennis too. I'm such a lousy friend... :(
But congrats to Brian and Jinghui and of course Vincent. Jinghui, I am full of admiration 4 u... =)
haha. oh n I have to thank these people for u-know-what. love u guys! xD
1. Dennis (I'm so blessed to sit in front of u. U've taught me loads)
2. Jun Sheng (haha. pet dog help owner?)
3. Jerald (thanks for ur help on sun n mon.)
4. KC (love sitting beside u in the lab)
5. Jesslin (haha. ok. I'll remember ur tip...)
6. Wanen (hope ure having a nice time in China. xD)
thanks!
REMINDER TO SELF!
1. Math interhouse comp
2. Dental appointment
3. PSL form
Patrick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey bro~ what do you mean by studying the "correct stuff"? If you're referring to studying for what would come out in your exams then you'd be going down a slippery slope. I know you're damn busy with your current school workload, but reading outside of school (be it blogs, newspapers, magazines, books) is damn important...most things you learn in schools might not find real application next time for you...what i think you should focus on is to "learn so that you can keep learning"...all those things you're learning in school now only sets the stage for future learning...but your learning cannot stop when school ends.
Post a Comment