98th post.
Hi. First day of school today. New head-year, new classmates, new teachers... sigh. Must get to know people again. Anyway, today was OK. Not really such a good start but it's not bad I guess. Started off with some admin stuff with our form teacher, Mrs. Low (pronounced as "Lau"). Then, some games within our class. The games included some eraser game, paper clip game and cloth game. Lol. not like u will understand how the game is played but i cant be bothered to explain. So... After that it was recess before it was inter-class games. We played war games, balancing games, hold hand game... Erm. don't ask me how to play it cuz i also cant be bothered to explain. Anyway, it wasn't much lah. Then there was an RA briefing before HOME. and i'm at home now, planning wat to do next. Maybe I shall make some new year resolutions. haha. k. i better be off now. I hope 3B will rock! hahaha.
Friends I know by day 1: Barry, Shu Jian, Mark, Keng Chee, Jun Sheng, Jerald.
k. bye.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment