Saturday, September 05, 2009

END OF TERM 3!

Woohoo! It's the end of term 3! (:

Term 3 has always been a busy term. And so it was. There was no time to stop and reflect and so here I am trying to think of what I've done in term 3 and seeing what great achievements I've achieved once again (ok. that sounds ego... haha.)

1. CTs
I thought my one week of mugging before the CTs were spent really well. I actually caught up with all the work which I was lagging behind due to all the match supports and external activities. I was aiming for AAABB but I guess AAABE was not that bad either considering that Econs was so tough (and I actually spent 3 whole days mugging for it.).

2. Nat Day
After that, it was one week of slack before a 3-week-chiong for nat day! haha. Those 3 weeks were super fun! Spending time planning for nat day, at rehearsals with Penny and Matty and ndpeeps were totally awesome. I totally enjoyed myself. I also got the chance to showcase my 'awesome' video-making skills taught by kennethyong haha. and of course, my organization skills (which I tried to emulate from kennethyong too).

3. HH
And after Nat Day, it was another week of slackin before house stuff suddenly came rushing in. House Comm interviews were awesome and fun (esp. if you get to interview with Matt. haha.). Then, there was the crazy 4 day mad rush for the pubs board and the HH membership and rewards cards! haha. That was really fun too (:

4. SPAAA
haha SPA was relatively well done so I'm happy! (:

5. Tests
Then, there was the mad rush to mug for the random (and irritating) tests in week 10. But I guess I did very well for that little bit of mugging. Econs I'm not so sure whether I did that well... But chem was not bad! 18/20 hahaha. I didn't even do any practice but of course I did mug quite hard haha. I surprised myself for the Math RA test. I thought I wouldn't do too well given that I didn't have any time to mug for it and I wasn't really practicing the RA stuff given the lack of time. But I guess listening in class was sufficient for me and I think I did quite well! (: Should be a passing mark (i hope).

Looking back, I guess this term 3 was not as terribly exciting as sec 3 when I went to Taiwan or sec 4 when I went to Shanghai. But nat day was very nice and I guess so was HH.

And Sept contains nothing but chionging PW and mugging for promos. I really hope I do well. I want to show that I can balance my commitments and academics! (:

and i need to stop slacking and start exercising zzz. if only there were a pool right outside my house. I'd go there everyday.

what a lousy post. rarh.

Patrick

No comments: