Thursday, August 20, 2009

Heyhey!

I haven't posted since nat day finished right? Hmm that's 2 weeks. It's been a tiring 2 weeks with all the chionging of PW and stuff. Finally, today I have some time to rest. I'm running through my music and rating them now. Haha jap songs are quite nice. (:

Anyway, interviewing people is quite a fun process. I'm not sure how the interviewees thought of me but Chanel said I was the type who look very nice but ask super hard questions. hahaha. But at least I'm nicer than Matt okay. He's totally evil. >< Shan't mention the questions cuz I'm not supposed to.

Last weekend was spent totally on PW. haix. chionged out everything only to realize we did so much stuff wrongly. got to chiong again this weekend i guess. But I'm glad they had a physics lecture test on WEP and circular motion... made me go through my stuff again (: hahaha. at least now i know circular motion isn't that hard. aiyahhh but chemistry is getting really hard. I need to start mugging. BUT PW! RARH. and GP AQ's are irritating. I really don't know what to write. I'm just ranting on and on and on about something which I don't even agree on. zzz.

Anyway, HH stuff are starting to come out now. I'm super excited. Our pubs team is totally awesome. Sigh. So sad no events now. Haha. We are helping out pubs though since they have so much stuff on their hands. Haha can't wait for the stuff to come out!

CO hasn't been terribly exciting though. Haha. I guess it's always the part of the year where all the J2s leave and CO just feels empty. Sigh. Well at least perc still has 2 people haha and Kweky came to visit us on wed. We celebrated Val Teo's birthday with CAKE! YAY! got a big slice. hahaha. congrats to kenneth siah anyway haha.

I'm getting free-er and free-er by the day. Guess all the external stuff are coming to an end so most of non-academic stuff is just council now. and since my function is over, it's just houseD. I want to help out in another function though. If not I'll feel very boliao. haha.

But today was super fun. haha went to hodge lodge with edmund, jun sheng and zhiyu after school to play TABOO! LOL! SUPER FUN CAN!!! omg. hahaha. it was totally funny. I'm not a good guesser cuz my vocab sucks. haix. can't believe it. But it was still very fun. I think we made a lot of noise though. oops.

sigh boring days heh. luckily i'm seeing my friends everyday (: it cheers you up somehow.

okies bye! HH meeting @ 930 lol.

Patrick

No comments: